Daniel Island, South Carolina
Undiscovered and essentially inhabited until the early 1990s, Daniel Island has received quite the attention and awards in two short decades. Located between the Cooper and Wando Rivers, Daniel Island is a beautiful master planned community. Home to two professional stadiums, The Family Circle Cup and Blackbaud Stadium, Daniel Island now attracts sports enthusiasts and music fans. Before being sold to the Daniel Island Company, Daniel Island was owned by the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation and primarily used for farming and hunting. Now the island is home to a bustling main street, gorgeous parks, neighborhoods, and three schools. In 2007, Daniel Island was received an “Award of Excellence,” from the Urban Land Institute.
Due to Daniel Island’s close proximity to Charleston, the personal injury attorneys in the area are conveniently accessible to represent you and assist you in your every need. Our attorneys practice in personal injury , workers’ compensation, and real estate. Losing a loved one is already hard enough for a family to deal with, so let Howell and Christmas, LCC deal with the legal hardships, while you heal.
Our North Charleston injury attorneys understand that getting injured on the job is inconvenient but should not be a monetary inconvenience too. You deserve to receive compensation if you cannot work due to an injury you suffered while on the job. Do not let a corporation or large company sweep you under the rug and deny you benefits you are entitled to. Call us today for a free consultation to discuss your injury and assess your case.
We have an office in North Charleston and an office in Mount Pleasant to better serve you. Files are principally handled out of the Mount Pleasant office, however, we understand that if you have suffered a severe injury you may not be able to come to one of our offices. We are more than willing to come to your house or hospital room.
Directions to our Mount Pleasant office are as follows:
- merge onto Interstate 526 East toward Mt. Pleasant
- merge onto US-17/ US- 701 exit 30 toward Charleston
- turn right onto Mathis Ferry Road, and our office is number 250 on the left hand side, we are located in suite 102.
Directions to our North Charleston office are as follows:
- merge onto Interstate 526 West toward North Charleston
- take the North Rhett Avenue exit, exit 19 toward Virginia Avenue
- take the exit on the left toward North Rhett Avenue/Spa Terminals-North Charleston Veterans/Remount Road
- turn left onto North Rhett Avenue, turn left onto Remount Road, our office number is 1495 on the left
Here are the areas of practice we serve in Daniel:
- Auto Accidents