Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Commonly associated with its gorgeous red and white lighthouse, Hilton Head Island is a very popular tourist destination in South Carolina. Hilton Head is a shoe shaped island located on South Carolina’s southern tip 90 miles south of Charleston and just north of Savannah, Georgia, it is the second largest barrier island in South Carolina and boasts a favorable climate year round. Roughly 70% of Hilton Head’s population resides in a gated communities, which boast beautiful beach front homes on Hilton Head’s fascinating 12 mile Atlantic beach. Golf is a popular Hilton Head past time, which could be accredited to PGA’s the Verizon Heritage Golf tournament that Hilton Head hosts annually at the Harbour Town Golf Links at the Sea Pines Resort.
Hilton Head Island is popular vacation spot for families because there is so much to do with children. You are bound to see many people riding bikes and enjoying the beautiful landscape and subtropical climate. When visiting Hilton Head expect to see alligators, dolphins, loggerhead turtles, and tons of deer. Because Hilton Head developers have done such a great job keeping the preserving the island’s natural beauty there is constant interaction with wildlife.
Hilton Head Island accident attorneys at Howell Law would like to represent the people of Hilton Head Island and their families. We are very close to Hilton Head Island and are willing to come to you on Hilton Head Island to help you begin your healing process and get you compensation for your injury. Call our injury lawyers today for a free consultation and we will evaluate your situation. Our experienced accident lawyers and knowledgeable staff are looking forward to working with you.
We have two offices to better serve you, but files are primarily handled out of our Mount Pleasant office.
Directions to our Mount Pleasant office are as follows:
- begin by taking Palmetto Bay Rd/US-278 West, continue to follow US-278 W
- merge onto I-95/ Jasper Rd North towards Florence
- merge onto US-17 North, exit 33, towards Charleston/Beaufort,
- turn a slight left onto US-17 North/towards Crosstown, continue to follow US-17 North
- merge onto US-17 North Exit 220B toward Mt. Pleasant/ Georgetown,
- turn left onto Mathis Ferry Road, our office is number 250 on the left, we are located in suite 102
Directions to our North Charleston office are as follows:
- begin by taking Palmetto Bay Rd/US-278 West
- Continue to follow US-278 W, merge onto I-95/ Jasper Rd North towards Florence
- merge onto US-17 North, exit 33, towards Charleston/Beaufort
- Merge onto I-526 E towards North Charleston
- Take exit 17 A-B to I-26 East towards Columbia, take the Remount Road exit, exit 212A
- take the East Remount Road ramp, stay straight and our office is number 1495 on the right