Manning Car Accident Lawyer
Being prepared and documenting an accident can make resolving your Manning Auto Accident claim much easier, the auto accident lawyers at Howell Law can help you with this process.
If you are not taken from the scene of the accident to a hospital by medical personnel, taking the time to make sure you have all of the relevant evidence will make your claim easier to handle in the long run.
- Take pictures of your car, the other car and any other property involved in the collision.
- Take pictures of the area where the accident occurred including any traffic lights, traffic signs and any other relevant information including skid marks or road conditions.
- Take pictures or write down the contact information of the driver of the other car including their name, driver’s license number, address, phone number, vehicle license plate, registration information and insurance information.
- Get contact information for any witnesses.
- Report the accident to the appropriate authorities including the local police or highway patrol.
Common Causes of Manning Auto Accidents
While vehicle malfunction or product failure do occasionally cause very serious auto accidents, most auto accidents are caused by driver error, inattention or inexperience.
For younger drivers, inexperience is often a frequent cause of auto accidents. Making unsafe driving maneuvers, following too closely or driving too quickly for conditions are common causes of auto accident involving inexperienced drivers.
Distracted driving is also a huge problem and a common cause of many auto accidents. We’ve all heard of auto accidents caused by:
- Eating while driving
- Using a cell phone while driving
- Texting while driving
- Changing the radio while driving
- Looking for something in a bag or purse while driving
- Personal grooming (brushing hair or teeth, shaving, and putting on makeup) while driving
The best thing each of us can do as drivers is to pay attention while we are behind the wheel. Everything else can surely wait until we can pull over safely or have reached our destination.
If You have been in an Accident, Call Us Today
Unfortunately not everyone can avoid distractions or distracted drivers, so if you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, you want a knowledgeable attorney handling your case. At Howell Law we represent individuals who have been involved in auto accidents in Manning and the surrounding areas. Call us today to talk about your case and learn about the difference a local attorney can make in your case.